March 17, 2009
Here's some of the buzz coming from the blogosphere today.
- "China is Worried About the United State's Credit," Dr. Bill Smith, ARRA News Service It is not just the Americans who worry about the debt we are about to accumulate, thanks to the bailouts and wasteful spending from the stimulus package.
- "Obama vs. Wounded Veterans," Lonely Conservative, The Lonely Conservative President Obama believes in giving free health care to millions of Americans, but what about the veterans who sacrificed so much for our country?
- "Paging Dr. Obama: Looking Ahead to Government-Run Health Care," Dr. Melissa Clouthier, Pajamas Media Government-Run Health Care in America will pose more threats, instead of providing adequate care.
- "Sebelius Watch,"Tom McClusky, The Cloakroom Blog
- "Hill Update: Abortionists Get More Cash, the Left Seeks to Harass and the Senate is on Grass," Tom McClusky, The Cloakroom Blog