Sept. 11, 2009
Here's the full program of last night's FRC Action webcast:
If you are reading this in an RSS Reader, you may need to click through to the post to view.
- Tony Perkins, President, FRC Action
- Senator Jim DeMint (R-S.C.)
- House Republican Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio)
- Rep. Chris Smith (R-N.J.)
- Ken Blackwell, former Ohio Secretary of State
- Doug Johnson, National Right to Life Committee
- Bishop Harry Jackson, Senior Pastor, Hope Christian Church
- Wesley J. Smith, Senior Fellow in Human Rights & Bioethics, Discovery Institute
- Mat Staver, Liberty Counsel
- Mark Kellen, M.D., President, Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
- Kathryn Serkes, Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
- Dr. David Prentice, FRC Senior Fellow for Life Sciences, FRC
- David Christensen, Senior Director for Congressional Affairs, FRC
- Tom McClusky, Senior Vice President, FRC Action
- The Capps Abortion Amendment To Affordable Health Choices Act
- Family Coverage: An alternative to the Presidents Plan
- Q & A on Health Care
- Ten Reasons Rationing is Included in the Health Care Bill
- Personal Faith, Public Policy by Tony Perkins and Bishop Harry Jackson, Jr.
- Saving Freedom, by Senator Jim DeMint
- More Health Care Resources...