Be sure to tune in tonight at 8:30 p.m. EST for the live video webcast of Government Takeover of Health Care: Counting the Cost. Weve invited Members of Congress, financial analysts, and FRC policy experts to join us live at our Washington, D.C. headquarters to help us assess this bill as Congress prepares to vote this week.
- Host: Tony Perkins, President, FRC Action
- Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.)
- Congressman Charles Boustany, M.D. (R-La.)
- Congressman Mike Pence (R-Ind.)
- Douglas Johnson, Legislative Director, National Right to Life
- Karen Steward, Research Analyst, The Polling Company
- Tim Wildmon, President, American Family Association
- Bryan Fischer, Director of Issue Analysis, American Family Association
- Richard Scott, Chairman, Conservatives for Patients' Rights, Conservatives for Patients Rights
- Phil Kerpen, Policy Director, Americans for Prosperity
- Tom McClusky, Senior Vice President, FRC Action
- David Christensen, Senior Director of Congressional Affairs, Family Research Council
- Dr. David Prentice, Senior Fellow for Life Sciences, Center for Human Life and Bioethics, Family Research Council
- Cathy Ruse, Senior Fellow, Legal Studies, Family Research Council
An archive of the webcast will be available following the event.