Jan. 24, 2011
We've got a great lineup of speakers this morning for ProLifeCon, FRC's Pro-Life Conference designed to educate bloggers and social media users on the cutting edge of the pro-life movement and to equip them to take action. You can watch the live stream from 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. EST, and follow the Twitter stream using the hashtag #ProLifeCon. An archived webcast will be made available a few hours after the event concludes. Schedule is below:
- 8:30 - 8:35 a.m. emcee Jill Stanek: Welcome & Introduction
- 8:35 - 8:50 a.m. Abby Johnson (Author, Unplanned)
- 8:50 - 9:05 a.m. Lila Rose (Live Action)
- 9:05 - 9:25 a.m. Panel: Taking the Pro-Life Message to Urban Audiences Online: Dean Nelson (Care Net) & Ryan Scott Bomberger (The Radiance Foundation)
- 9:25 - 9:35 a.m. Michael J. New, Ph.D.
- 9:35 - 9:50 a.m. Rep. James Lankford (R-Okla.)
- 9:50 - 10:05 a.m. Special Announcements
- 10:05 - 10:15 a.m. Tony Perkins (Family Research Council)
- 10:15 - 10:30 a.m. Terrence McKeegan (C-FAM)
- 10:30 - 10:45 a.m. Kristan Hawkins (Students for Life)
- 10:45 - 11:00 a.m. Jeanne Monahan (Family Research Council)
- 11:00 - 11:15 a.m. David Bereit (40 Days for Life)
- 11:15 - 11:30 a.m. Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.)
If you want to embed the live feed into your own blog, use the code found here.