by Krystle Gabele
March 7, 2009
Here’s some of the buzz from the blogosphere today.
- “Hill update: Omni-busted, Queen quoted and Whiskey Rebellion Take Two,” Tom McClusky, Kitchen Table Blog
- “Relentless Onslaught Of Islamic Supremacism: Girls Gym Class Canceled,” Pamela Geller, Atlas Shrugs
- “Kids deserve good schools,” TheAnchoress School vouchers in D.C. are being threatened by President Obama and Congress. These vouchers offer opportunities for school choice and allow students to excel in smaller, safer classrooms.
- “Are the Republicans’ recent struggles more than typical, post-election turmoil?,” Tom McClusky, Kitchen Table Blog
- “Free Speech For Thee, But Not For Me,” An Ol’ Broad’s Ramblings Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she would support the Fairness Doctrine if it were passed. Talk about a direct violation of the First Amendment.